View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #39
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
Dictionaries work fine, you can not turn page with
In the latest version you should be able to turn pages. For now it uses keymaps.ini in the dictionary mode not global PB key mapping. I'm going to fix it in the next version. I.e. you either use an older version or you didn't update keymaps.ini when installed new version or your key settings do not match default values ('Forward button' for next page and 'Backward' button for the previous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
I have a question: on bookmarks, where is button 1 for go mode?
I think that 'Button 1' is 'Forward' button. I did not know that English translation is so bad in PB.

Besides switching mode you can use long "OK" to replace bookmark in the 'GO' mode or to GO to bookmark in the 'SET' mode.

PS: On my PB 360 bookmarks dialog is open in 'Go to bookmark' mode since this mode also allows to set bookmark if you select an empty slot. It looks like in case of PRO series the default mode is 'Set bookmark'. PB developers changed a lot of things with no obvious reason .
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote