View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #81
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasCorso View Post
Hello, acmatos. I think I can help (I'm using the same French dictionary)
I'm attaching a small application I made that can patch the language of a mobi book. Please use it only on a backup copy of the file you want to modify, it's an application made in an hour or so!
The idea is that for the books I have I could change the language code so I could play with it (in the beginning I thought the languages of the book being read and the default dictionary must match, but it's not the case with Kindle). After a while I have realised that the only good thing this dirty app can be used for is to patch a dictionary file to English... But if it will help you, that's all that matters.
It's easy to use:
1. Make a copy of your file (the MOBI dictionary).
2. Open that copy.
3. Select English (US).
3. Click Patch and wait (it should take less than a minute).
Done!
I hope it is working...
Could you add an option for Turkish, too? I would like to use this..
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote