View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I think most of the "banning" threads we got had ulterior motives. as wv has said, I've been a customer since they were a book seller also and have returned many things including things that were simply buyers remorse. 'nary a burble
I do hope that is the case, although it is really hard to know.
It does seem like many 'innocents' did get caught up in that initial sweep.
I would like to think that they're being a little more careful in who gets banned being that they got much bad publicity for it.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote