View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by chal61 View Post
@javanmaar: When I frst read Kranu's way to do it, I figured out there would be a smart and cheap way to do it in Linux. You anticipated me.
Thanks both for idea and the bash way, the power of bash and ImageMagick together is truly awesome.
Apologies for doing it the "complicated" way. I'm on Windows, so I wouldn't know how to do it in command line.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote