View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:24 AM   #13
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
ERROR: tired -of-not-sleeping.epub/OEBPS/Text/Section0008.xhtml(250): 'x53-respiratory-anchor': fragment identifier is not defined in 'OEBPS/Text/Tired-of-not-sleeping.xhtml'
ePub check found heaps of these errors.
It was my first attempt to make a TOC in Sigil because InDesign CS5 hung whenever I ticked the "Include InDesign TOC entries" box.
I exported it to CS4 and made a perfectly good epub from there.
That's the second time it's happened and I can't narrow it down to anything. I can't see any kind of conflict in the paragraph styles.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote