Thread: What I like
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 09:09 AM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Karma comes when people click on the "karma" link at the top right of your post. That's a mechanism for saying "great post" and it allows you to put a comment to the author also. You're not allowed to give the same person karma very often to try to keep people from abusing the system.

It's something that seems to be forgotten recently (you can tell that just by noticing that Alex "only" has 189 karma after all the great things he's posted on). But it's a nice way to recognize good posts and encourage people. I've only had a few notes from people in karma comments, but I can tell you that each one has meant a lot to me.

Good luck.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote