Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:51 AM   #83
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I'm going to try this. I've used my PB360 for a week and already have had to reset abt. 10 times. Plus I've had problems with both Adobe viewer and FBreader - they fail to open files (either .lit converted to epub or epub created from rtf in calibre). I've had a little more luck using prc/mobi in FBreader, but still several crashes using this. Finally, twice I've picked the PB up in the morning and have had to reset as it didn't respond.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote