View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
brewt
Boo-Frickety-Hoo-Erizer
brewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD!
'fraid not. What it looks to me like is that the original font calls are preserved in the css, but sigil is renaming the font files to font1.ttf, font2.ttf,, etc. Some of my original fonts are otfs, if that makes a difference, too.

xhtml:
Quote:
<p class="style1"><span>Bembo Std: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz. 0123456789 (.,:;-*!?’) ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRS TUV WXYZ abcdefg hijklmnop qrs tuv wxyz “” ‘’ &lt;&gt;[]{}</span></p>
css:
Quote:
color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
display: block;
font-family: "Bembo Std";
font-size: 1em;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
line-height: 1.2em;
margin-bottom: 0;
margin-left: 0;
margin-right: 0;
margin-top: 0;
text-align: justify;
text-indent: 0
}
content.opf call:
Quote:
<item id="font001.otf" href="fonts/font001.otf" media-type="application/x-font-opentype"/>
I can't see way to preserve the original connection - rebuilding it to match the original would be a bothersome chore at best, assuming the encryption scheme survived. I haven't tried it yet, but my off-the-cuff guess is no, it wouldn't.

What are you trying to do in sigil to make this work? I know their meta tags are extensive; what else are you after?

-bjc

Valloric: sleep is for the weak, my friend.
brewt is offline   Reply With Quote