View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 12:51 AM   #630
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
You know, Red, you gotta remember: Queen o'Fonts, maker of eBooks, not a programmer or uber-geek. ;-) I leave that to Diap and Kevin and the gang. I just bang around.
I had absolutely no clue what BetterRed was saying either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Now with a little longer response. The behavior that causes the ribbon to disappear is a tricky one. If Word crashes while some procedure of the add-in is running, Word automatically assumes the add-in is the culprit and will disable this. In itself that is not that strange I guess. It gets weirder when you close Word normally and the ribbon still disappear. That seems to be a hit and miss. Most people never see this, myself included. Others have this frequently. Causes and reason unknown...
Mine still occasionally disappears on me. Sometimes I close and open Word again, and it appears back. Can't figure out a rhyme or reason yet either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
In the new version I am working on, this whole mechanism has been removed. However, this is not even close to ready as programming time is in very short supply at the moment.
No family time. We need v2.0 NOW!
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote