View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:16 AM   #10
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Croker,

I take a slightly different stance to yourself, in that I don't ask "is book X available in eBook format?" but "are there sufficient eBooks available which do interest me to make it worthwhile having an eBook Reader?" and the answer to that latter question is (for me) that there are several lifetimes worth of such reading available which interest me. Books which aren't available in eBook format I continue to buy as paper books.

The range of titles available as eBooks is rapidly increasing - there are hugely more now than there were a couple of years ago, for example.
Oh heck yes, totally agree with you there, even tho that new e-books being released is still slow and just a trickle compared to the p-book releases, there is still enough e-books available to motivate the buying of an e-reading device, at least as far as I am concerned. Sure, I might not be able to get the latest book by <AUTHOR>, but I can usually pick up books I really want to read anyway.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote