View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #83
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paste0x78 View Post
So I too have a Kobo mini and can't seem to get anything displayed.

I installed from your link here and had the same TTF font issues. Is that the most recent version of the file?
I made a seperate version of the file for the Kobo Touch, which should work on the Mini as well. Download from here. That version has OTF font files, and uses a different method to refresh the display that should work on the Mini, since it works on both the Glo and Touch.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote