View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #130
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Would it be possible to include a feature that turns British-style punctuation (single quotes outside, double quotes inside, periods and commas outside the quotes) into American-style punctuation (double quotes outside, single-quotes inside, periods and commas inside the quotes) and vice versa?

I find myself performing that kind of switch fairly often to suit my preferences and it would be nice to have a plugin that can automate the long sequence of complicated find/replace work that it involves.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote