View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 12:54 PM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In fairness it's no more fragile than a laptop - any LCD screen has exactly the same kind of glass substrate that an eInk screen does. Perhaps, however, a laptop's screen is somewhat better protected since it's on the "inside" when the machine is closed.
Which is why I went ahead and *BOUGHT* a Fellowes Travel Folio from the online Target store. As I didn't get the Bookeen softcover case - yet! - I figured I'd avoid any repeat of my 'dropping the Cybook' incident with this very *NICE* zippered case. And it only cost $14.95 (plus s&h)!

Derek
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3402.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	11617   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3406.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	11618  
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote