View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSmillie View Post
It's two clicks - one to left click on the icon in the system tray, second to click on "Safely remove USB Mass Storage Device - Drive(x" in the popup menu. I appreciate what you're saying about RSI, but it's only two mouse actions.

not quite - as discussed elsewhere in related threads, you can try that in Windows 7 but it does not actually break the connection i.e. the K3 continues to show it's connected screen, and the K3 drive still appears as an available drive in My computer window.

the only operation that removes it fully - so that you can switch it on & read while it continues to charge - is to go the My computer select drive right click select eject route.

but having how realised that I can launch MY computer with a keyboard button from my multimedia keyboard, & can then navigate to K3 drive with arrow keys within that window it's not so bad
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote