View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:45 AM   #9
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Ah, now I see what you mean. Thanks for the input, especially the part about getting energetic users in trouble, I'll have to think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
One more thing, I could be far off base, but since folks will be seeing the below code in their book viewer, html viewer or Sigil, and the below will be word wrapped in those viewers (or not I'm not sure), wouldn't it be better to put it in quotes so users can see the entire picture?
I'm deliberately using code-tags, since they should preserve linebreaks as originally written. The Calibre regexp wizard, as far as I know, does use wordwrapping, but should interpret the code with the original linebreaks. I chose this way to avoid confusion, since everyone will be seeing the same stuff in the code-tags.