View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
I looks like iRex is willing to help out for those who are working on it. More info Here.

I think the big advantage would be power management (sleep and suspend?) and new module support (Bluetooth, GPS, etc).

Do we have any kernel hackers among us? I'm definitely more of a software guy...
Great! I asked Matthijs for this when they released the flash-from-cf feature... this is a wish came true :-).

Although I've hacked in the kernel, I've only implemented drivers (I like to read other parts of the kernel, but I've not had any reason to change things O:-).

Ok, so I'll post there...

P.S.: I've been on vacation some days and it seems that I've missed quite a it of things... time to catch up!
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote