Thread: Seriousness eBook shops in EU
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh Son View Post
And the book I've searched for tend to cost about the same as paper counterparts. What gives? What's the point of them then? Aren't they supposed to be cheaper to make and sell? Am I missing something essential here?
eBooks are worth more than paper books, since they do not occupy precious physical storage space. I am personally, therefore, happy to pay the same for them as a paper book. I can't take 100 paper books away on holiday with me as I (easily) can with eBooks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote