View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadion View Post
My jetbook worked great with Chinese firmwares M218A++27firmware.rar and M218B044firmware.rar under http://218.240.9.39/soft .
I checked the flash player on M218B firmware. It's amazing my Jetbook can play swf files. But when I played second swf file, my device freeze during loading process. Maybe there are some restrictions for flash player. Furthermore, there is another wonderful merit on the firmware changing. You can change fonts on your txt. But nothing happen when I tried with several Korean fonts. It showed only squares instead of lovely Korean characters. I guess English and Chinese fonts would work on that function. If someone want to use Chinese firmware I recommend use M218A first. And one more important thing is change your system language as 3rd one (Espanol) then, your Chinese firmware system language should be English. As Kralik mentioned, it is not easy to return back to original Jetbook. I spent 3 hours for that.
Below are some results.

- Main Menu

- Flash Player (a swf file from Drumsite)

-Chinese TXT file
Very interesting by very risky because there are a big chance don't see the original jetBook software again
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote