View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool what is the setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I'm sorry--how do I do that? The only other conversion program I have is mobipocket, and it does not have an input for epub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks Kovid. I used Calibre to convert it to pdf, then used mobipocket to convert it to mobi (prc). I am sure the pictures are not right, but I have never been able to convert a picture book from epub to mobi without problems.
Debra...preferences->output options->mobi, what is the setting of mobi file type? I believe that to accomplish what Kovid was saying it needs it to be set to old.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote