Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:18 AM   #8
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Granted I only have one Kobo product: Kobo WiFi. But even that should say a lot. It is everything I need and more (the WiFi part is the "more").

I am so happy with it, that I have zero other eInk reading devices.

When this device finally dies due to physical destruction not brought on itself on purpose, or a dead and not replaceable battery, its replacement will be a Kobo, too.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote