View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #4029
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk886 View Post
I just installed the new firmware on my PRS-650 and I'm wondering if anybody else is having a problem when deleting books from the device. When I go to delete a book, instead of taking me back to the collection that I opened the book from, it goes back to the cover of the book I just deleted. Sometimes I get an Invalid Page Error instead of the cover. At this point I have to hold the Home button for 5 or 6 seconds to return to the home screen instead of just pressing it once to take me back to the collection (what I normally do when leaving a book). So has anybody else experienced this problem or is it just me?

I have had this happen 3 times in the last few weeks - with 3 different books: I get to last page of book , press options, select "delete book". I then get "INVALID PAGE" and there is no way to clear that except for a complete shut down and reboot. if I try sleep/wake then the device appears to wake on the books thumbnails display , & still have the deleted book's cover but then goes straight back to invalid page.

but that is 3 times out of 50-100 so what is the explanation. PRS+ on a 650 , latest version.

PS I do not use collections, I typically have just 5 - 9 books loaded at any one time & I use calibre for loading the books
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote