View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #1025
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBuggie View Post
I haven't looked into how calibre does shelves automatically, but I'm assuming you can create shelves based on the read state. Is it then possible to create shelves only if the state is "Im_reading" or undefined (ie. unread)? And then is it possible to name the 2 shelves something other than Im_reading and Undefined?
The shelves are defined in calibre. During a sync the shelve are created and books put on them. There is no reference to the states of the books on the device, though this is displayed in the device list.
Quote:
I mean, like being able to list authors, yet again this is something I feel should have been included in the very first firmware, seeing what books are unread and what books you're currently reading.
An author list and a way to filter out books based on states are missing.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote