View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #265
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Well bu**er me, I just went through several of the previous reading software that I'd had installed (on my tablet) and none of them do it any longer.

I didn't mess with settings too much, which I did originally to get my preferred style (pretty vanilla, as epub should be displayed - no backgrounds or fancy fonts as defaults, just plain black text on white background and fonts/margins/lineheights as defined in epub.) etc.

I do know Calibre' viewer *used* to do it, but hasn't for several weeks (I think since the paged mode was introduced) or maybe earlier.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote