View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #14
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I will also confirm that A Passage To India qualifies as literature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
sun surfer: can you wait a bit before asking the confirmation?
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. There are three days in which to choose your work and have it confirmed. I would suggest against putting a few choices up to public opinion for a few reasons:

-Those who speak up may not represent the opinions of the many who don't speak up

-There is not so much time to make a choice and have it confirmed (I chose a shorter time period of only three days to keep any debate over a choice being confirmed to a minimum...are you asking for more time?)

-The choice should really be yours

However, that's only my suggestion and you're free to do as you like as long as you get confirmation in time. If I didn't understand your question correctly, then please clarify for me.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote