View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm View Post
well, I'm going to use this thread to ask my question because I think it has relationship.

I rooted my NC but I don't complete the ADB access.
I installed FTP server in the NC and using a FTP client in my laptop (Filezilla) or MacBook (CyberDuck) I can send files (pdf, epub ...) from PC/MBP to my NC.
Yesterday I sent a .apk to sdcard/tmp (my default directory) and I couldn't install the app.
I tried to copy the .apk to system/app and neither ES Explorer or Astro allowed the operation.
Need I do something to allow install .apk apps?
(I've read that I can mail me the .apk and install from there ... I have to try this)

thanks
If you want to move something to system/app you need to use ADB or purchase the Root Explorer app.

To install a non-market app go into the NOOKcolor Tools app and make sure the box next to "Allow Non-Market Apps" is checked. If it is, uncheck and re-check.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote