View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:43 PM   #33
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@jackie here is a demo plugin that shows you how to run webengine in a separate process. Note that it only works with calibre version >= 3.99.4 which will be released in an hour or so. No need to mess around with calibre-debug anymore.

When its button is clicked it asks for a URL and then opens that in a QwebEngineView
Sorry I've only just seen your new post. Thanks for taking the time to write this

Are you suggesting I do this rather than eschwartz's cli_main() method?

Whatever the answer I will be experimenting with your new demo in case I need a QWebEngineView widget in a future UI plugin.

ETA: Oops! Cross-posted.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote