View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:59 AM   #28
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I understand about not wanting WYSIWYG, as a coder of long standing I'm pretty happy mucking around in just text/code. I find it a bit ironic that we might be turning away from WYSIWYG but so many still love the rainbow of colours used in typical syntax highlighting. It makes me shudder to look at some of them - haven't these people ever heard the word "subtle"?

For me, for writing documents rather than code, I'm still looking for that ideal compromise between WYSIWYG and WYSIWYM. I think all the components are already out there, I just haven't found anyone that has put it together like I want yet.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote