View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:19 AM   #25
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Follow up on AsciiDoc and AsciiDoctor. Really nice and full featured for making html files. Pretty good for ePubs and PDF files. I even set up a free hosting site to try writing my webpages exclusively with AsciiDoc. Works well, but I've got a LOT to learn. Maybe I'll get my Old eReader Blog up after all. Somebody out there has to be bored enough to read it. After all, people watch "reality" TV. (Okay that's not quite as boring. I'll probably be able to harangue a couple of my kids into looking at it, anyhow.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote