View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 02:55 AM   #107
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Same for me, while indexing is a pain while it is going on, the benefits of being able to search so flexibly are worth it. I don't see this as a problem that needs fixing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Kobo also doesn't have an option to search within all your books, that's why they don't have indexing problems. For me personally the global search option is invaluable.

And yes, it's been mentioned in this thread several times already.
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote