View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:52 PM   #303
gteague
Zealot
gteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toysgteague shares his or her toys

Device: kindle v1.0
i might note that after loading nearly 3000 books onto a 32gb oasis 2 with a very high percentage of those being large books such as music and science and technical and reference books, it only took approximately 5gb of space. i post this for those not knowing whether they need the 32 gb models and turns out that unless i add double what i have, i wasted the $30 each i spent on the oasis and the new pw model. but i remember trying to load the calibre library onto a 4gb kindle and failing, so i guess i over-compensated.

i might note that i don't have any magazines or comic books or graphic novels or audible books, any category of which could easily change the equation.

/guy
gteague is offline   Reply With Quote