View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 03:27 PM   #17
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
EPUB output was JUST added in LibreOffice v6.

v6.1 added a few more tweaks:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/....1#EPUB_export

like Metadata, Footnotes, slightly better image handling.

But it is still VERY rough (and nothing close to something coming out of Calibre ODT/DOCX->EPUB, or as clean as Toxaris's EPUB Tools). Like I mentioned, it's pretty much just the XHTML that's been coming out of LibreOffice for a while now, just plopped into an EPUB wrapper.
My mistake. It was AbiWord that I tried out for ePub making. And I should have remembered that because I downloaded it specifically for this purpose — though I had used AbiWord in the past (several years ago) for the relatively short time I used Vector Linux.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote