View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodeeptofind View Post
I am reading a book in kepub and previously every 2-3 page turns would increase page number by one which I understand depends on zoom level. But IDK since 2-3 days ago, the page number doesn't increase for like 40-50 pages then suddenly moves like 10 pages. Say it is on page 32 and only after 50 page turns it increases to 38. Where are page 33, 34, ... 37?

I am using send to device feature in calibre.
I haven't seen anything like that for the per-chapter page numbering, so you must be using the full book page numbering. If so, there have been some strange problems with the numbering if not all the internal files in the book are in the ToC. As JSWolf said, you need to rebuild the ToC so that it includes all the files.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote