View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:09 PM   #8
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I have the cheaper Origami plastic case (Amazon brand) and also a couple Fintie smartshell cases. I swap between them--I like the Finite cases because they are light weight (noticeably lighter than the Amazon case) and still provide good protection. I like the Amazon case because I do like the ability to stand up my reader when reading at lunch. When I'm using the Amazon case, and not using the stand functionality, I do usually pop the reader out of the case to read--which is incredibly easy to do. The Fintie case is light enough, that I don't feel the need to remove the case when reading--which is a good thing, because it's not quite so simple to remove the reader from the case. One nice thing about the Fintie cases is the price--about $15 USD.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote