View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 01:26 AM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You know, I was thinking it might be a good idea if we used spoiler tags this month for spoilers, as I doubt I'm the only one who hasn't finished all the stories in this one yet. In fact, knowing my schedule for the rest of the year, I know I won't be finishing it in 2015, or at least I doubt very seriously I will. So, if you will, might we all use spoiler tags this month only when discussing spoilers?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote