View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
A little of topic but I really wish there was an app for the surface that will allow me to read my ibooks I have a few cookbooks I'd like to access
Good luck with that.

What you could do is liberate those books (hard to do for ibooks, but Requiem is out there) and then read them in Nook or Freda or other epub reading apps. But the chances of an Apple-made or endorsed ibooks for Win8 are pretty slim.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote