View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #107
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
If someone doesn't give the proper answer soon, all memberships of the exclusive MontsnMags Party shall be terminated, with extreme prejudice (because my head will explode (again), and that's where I keep the membership list). A million geeks will cry out and be suddenly silenced.

Serious...migraine...coming...on...
Someone...must...give...correct...answer...
Meninges...melting...through...ears...
Thalamus...starting...uncontrolled...fission...pro cess..

Marc (...must...try...contain...or...it...will...happen ...againCRUSH!KILL!DESTROY!CRUSH!KILL!DESTROY!...)
True! No, wait. FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!!!

Did I win?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote