View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #59
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I upgraded to a Kobo Glo from a Kobo Touch around xmas and I would never go back.
The convenience of being able to read in bed without turning on the bedside light and waking up my wife alone is enough for me.
but also in cinemas waiting for the main feature to start, dimly lit waiting rooms, boring meetings etc...

The list goes on where a discreet light on my ereader is far preferable to attaching a light device that spills light around and is generally inconvenient to carry around and attach.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote