View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #58
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
No, I wouldn't. I'm not gadget-hungry, for one thing. I have no interest in a tablet, and my first and only other e-reader was the K3 that I bought about 2 1/2 years ago. None of the Kindles after the K3 interested me in the slightest until the PW. I wasn't sure about the touchscreen (which I've come to love), but the fact that it had a built-in light meant that I had to have it. I do most of my reading in bed at night, and hubby was always complaining about the light. I never had a case or a light because I like my devices naked, so the PW sounded perfect for me. I'll never go back.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote