View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #52
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
I wasn't really sure about the front lit technology as I generally read with plenty of ambient light around. I have one of those clip on lights for my Kobo wireless, but I don't think I've used it since I purchased it. I wasn't sure if the upgrade was enough to interest me, but I got some Christmas money and decided to splurge and get a Kobo Glo and I was surprised by how much I love the technology. Now I find myself going to bed a half hour earlier just to read on it. During the warmer months I like to sit on the deck out back and read until dusk, I can see me staying out there longer now. After experiencing it first hand now I can't see myself ever going back to a reader without the front lit technology.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote