View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #50
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I don't know. I had Odyssey Frontlight for a few days and returned it. For the past couple of days I was reading reviews of Paperwhite and even put it in my basket to see the price (148 €) But then again Opus and K3 work very well (knock on wood) and I don't have the money to buy another ereader now. And I don't mind Kandle as I can buy cheap and longlasting batteries in Ikea.
I saw Kobo Glo in a shop and liked it a lot. I realised though whenever I see a new ereader I want to buy it and need to talk to myself seriously (suffered gadgetitis starting from Sony 650, Kobo Glo, Odyssey, Kobo Mini and now Paperwhite, none of those I bought except returned Odyssey)
Ah, shiny new gadgets and fiddling...

I think however soon there will be only ereaders with light...
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote