Thread: Development coolreader for EE
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlifeng View Post
Yes, it works on e-ink screen . But break the lcd screen ,they did not have the same size . You can try it .
Since I rely on it on the LCD screen - I use both e-ink and LCD very often on the same manual but different pages, at the same time - I will have to forgo trying it because I can't loose the use of it on the LCD.

If you can get it to work with both screens and also allow notations to be made on the e-ink side then it becomes a useful tool.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote