View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 11:36 PM   #7
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
As for beat takeshi I dont know if you know but he is actually a comedian. I was supprised to find this out when I moved to japan. He was such a hard core bad azz in brother but when he is on tv everyday he dresses in a really degrading costume and wears that bowl cut hair style of one of the three stooges. I think zatoich really embodied japanese culture, humor, and alot of stuff that us westerners dont pick up unless you spend too much time in japan like me lol. I think that is what takeshi was going for, but he does have a violent streak in him. As for me I cant wait to see the grudge ( in japan it is called the juon lol) Like I said before I dont care much for japanese movies I think american remakes are always better but that is just my opinion. The japanse peoples jaws just drop when I say that. They dont think american movies are scarry at all. There is a new movie comming out here called kokkuri san. IT looks really scarry. You should try to see if you can get your hands on that.
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote