View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #65
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"Not covered" in what sense, Pushka? Surely eBooks are covered by copyright law, which I believe is pretty much the same as it is in Britain.
The legislation refers only to commercial interests. I will dig around again and find the source. I posted it in another forum so will bbl with it. It was referred to in a consumer publication and they said that the publishers had used this legislation erroneously in relation to ebooks.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote