View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:03 PM   #32
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
mini eink reader....perhaps it is finally here...!!!

I hope I am Natch. Thanx for the pix. give a better perspective. That woman must be small. ANY idea of Price range that it will be released at?

hidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Ach, I think you're right, hidari, this other picture shows the mini USB port and the button cell battery, gives some perspective: I think it is a small, very high-rez device. That's gotta be one tiny gal in the first picture.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote