View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:00 AM   #2
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
ETA - I am REALLY lacking in my actual reading comprehension skills lately. I looked at the nomination thread and then brain dumped it on to the poll. I need a nap, a large bottle of whiskey and vacation.

Interestingly enough, with Mark Haddon's new novel coming out this month, he has started talking about Curious Incident a bit more. He said in The Guardian that it was like a "gold plated ball and chain."

Last edited by astrangerhere; 06-07-2019 at 08:53 AM.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote