View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #45
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Thanks a lot for all the excellent tips. I love BD and the LRF ebooks I can create with it. I had one question that I don't think has been answered here on the forums yet.

Is there a way to remove the default (ugly) underlining of the Book Name and Author when you use Headers in BD? I know that a lot of folk don't like using Headers, but I'd like to have them. I really like the way Calibre inserts the header using a small font-size. Is there any way to edit the Header and Footer styles in BD?

Thanks
When you open the "make Sony book" pane, click on the "styles" tab and you can edit the fonts for paragraphs, titles, subtitles, epigraphs, etc.
Links are underlined. I look on this as a feature rather than a bug, because it helps me to recognise a link within the text.
There is a limited abilty to edit headers and footers on the "options" tab in the "make Sony book" pane. Mine are not underlined.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote