View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 06:38 PM   #21
mobilemoxie
Enthusiast
mobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheesemobilemoxie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Clara HD
thanks @NiLuJe

It was indeed my unarchiver that created that extra directory. I redid the extraction after deleting that extra created directory. This time I had the file extracted *without* creating any extra folder in the root directory as had occurred before.

I'm still seeing the same icons on the home screen (png files) for Kobo, Plato, and KMLog. and opening each of those files takes me to my Books list where I see the new png files in the list but clicking on those new files again only opens the .png file, nothing is launched.

1. Any idea what unzip or unarchive program Mac users have successfully used for this?

2. Also, is the fact that my home page has been patched by the patcher to only show my books an issue?
mobilemoxie is offline   Reply With Quote