View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I just hope the next model has the improved folder structure and faster page turns but keeps the contrast I really appreciate in the PRS-505.
I would expect them to start using the new Epson controller in whatever their next model ends up being, which would speed up the display response considerably. Since they just brought out the 700, I'd anticipate a new offering in the 5XX series, but if I had to guess (which is what I would have to do, since I have absolutely no actual information) I'd say we likely won't see anything along those lines 'til next fall -- they really seem fond of those October 1st release dates.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote