View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I have added a description in the wiki for this tool. It is very simple so far and needs additional data but it is a start.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Mobi2imp

Can the version be added somewhere in the pl file please. I am starting to get confused as to what I have download and what the latest is. (maybe a --v option also to print this out.)

Over time the other perl scripts can be added to the wiki also but I just want to get something down today.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote