Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #99
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Ok. Now it's time to laugh, so we can all let off some steam and get back to intellectually engaging ourselves in this discussion. Prepare yourselves:

"Harharharhahrhahrharhar. Hahahahahahaahahah."

That was also so you could tell whatever joke you wanted to tell in your mind, and then laugh at it.

Guess what joke I told? You'll never know, 'cause I'm not going to tell you!!! Those of you who know me, however, know EXACTLY what I concentrated on. In fact, I just put it in the microwave. Ummmm, tasty.

One more time, so we can all let off some steam and relax and enjoy our discussion on what constitutes "bad" taste, if anything really is in "bad" taste.

Here goes:

"Ahhhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.."

Don